Saturday, March 31, 2012

Moth to a Flame

The last few days have been a struggle with allergies and the return of some lovely bronchial congestion.  This in and of itself is not really a good thing but I remain undaunted, which is.  Thursday night I ended up on the couch, miserable with a 200 lb. something perched precariously on my chest.  So that, topped with poor sleep left me feeling a little less than stellar yesterday morning.  I made a last minute appt. for acupuncture and I have to say, what a thing of beauty those little needles are.  I left feeling like the aforementioned 200 lb. beast had been removed to points unknown.

In addition to the physical care (which I don't believe is just physical more on that later) but this was a big deal to take the time and space to actually take care of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment